1. In a food processor, process the dry base ingredients until crumb-like.
2. Add the coconut milk and continue processing until a thick dough forms.
3. Line a medium 16 x 16 baking tray with non-stick baking paper, and spoon the base mixture in, pressing down firmly to spread evenly and form a solid crust.
4. Place the base in the freezer for 15 minutes while you make the topping.
5. Once fully melted, combine the oil with the almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla in the processor until smooth.
6. Pour the topping over the base, using a spatula to smooth out. Sprinkle with salt.
7. Cover the tray with glad wrap and freeze entire slice for at least 1 hour before serving.
8. Once ready, remove from freezer and allow to sit for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve or store in an airtight container in freezer.
Recipe and image by Sami Bloom. www.samibloom.com
It’s easy to digest, low in allergens and extremely low in carbohydrates. It’s the perfect performance advantage for athletes and great for everyone.Buy Now
Wake up to a light, refreshing Naturally Charged Green Juice. Made from a delicious combination of carrots, apples, pears and Good Green Stuff. A perfect pick me up that can help boost energy without spiking blood glucose levels.
This irresistible spiced granola tastes just like gingerbread. An easy, healthy homemade gingerbread granola recipe. Perfect on cooler mornings.